Frida Giannini back in Rome

Frida Giannini, creative director of Gucci, is delighted to be back in Rome, where now is an amazing headquarter for the creative team. At the age of 37, she is in charge of both men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, as well as accessories, perfumes and even advertising campaigns. She knows how to incorporate the iconic codes of the brand yet keep it modern. “Of course, I make style evolve,” says Giannini. “In fashion, you must always be starting new trends. I don’t want to repeat myself, and I never make specific references. Rather, I am more attached to the construction and the length of the clothes. I am obsessed with legs; I like emphasizing them.”

While I've never really been a Gucci fun, I must admit that I really like spring/summer 2010 Resort Collection. These are classic, go-anywhere clothes for a woman who likes to travel in style. Pieces in black, blue and white, blazers, trenches, dresses and cute shorts, with a few right accessories like a great scarf or gorgeous sunglasses - create the look that is elegant, yet comfortable.

And this year Gucci spring 2010 campaign, shot by Mert & Marcus in sunny Palm Beach, with Natasha Poly and Ryan Kennedy celebrate the start to summer with fascination of capturing poolside relaxation.















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails