Ralph Lauren’s Ultrachic Manhatta Home

I looove Ralph Lauren – not only as fashion designer, but also I adore his interior design taste. And so no wonder that I’m really amazed by his own private apartment – an elegant, white space characterized by smooth, clean lines and little hints of unadulterated luxury. I like the library’s wall of lacquer shelving, that fabulously reflects the light and displays an impressive collection of books. I also love the console in the entrance hall, with gorgeous big, round mirror, a photo of the Chrysler Building and panther sculpture. And the vintage light fixtures, hanging above the dinning table – simply wonderful! Overall I’m really amazed by the whiteness and brightness of the space, and even though some might think that it’s really unpractical, the most important is that it’s stunning.





Elle Decor

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails