Less is more - part 2

I looove redesigning my room. To be honest, there isn't a single day I don't think about it. It's almost like I'm obsessed. I constantly think about what I can change or which furniture rearrange. I must admit that during my little remodeling projects I've made some mistakes. However I think that each experience is good (even if the outcome isn't exactly what you wish for), because it allows you to learn something new.

For example I've learned how important is editing. I'm rather type of minimalist, so having too many objects isn't good for me. And as I now look at the photo of my room from June, I must admit that it doesn't look good. So as one of my motto is "Less is more", I've made some changes and turn more into less.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails